Your Holden Beach and Brunswick County NC and Myrtle Beach, SC Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home on the Carolina Coast:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about community features
- Ability to target property searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
Sylvia is a great realtor, she knows the local market and we highly recommend her for your real estate needs. She helped us sell one current property and purchase our new property. She walked with us through both transactions and helped us in so many ways. As out of town sellers/buyers it was reassuring to have Sylvia watching out for us locally.
-Brian & Jill Davis, Client
"Honestly, 5 stars is not enough to rate Sylvia! She is a "cut above the rest" & wonderful realtor. She went above & beyond with her diligence & helped me find the perfect beach house. Not only that, she helped me every step of the way all the way up to closing! She kept up with important milestones during the process, met with inspectors/engineers, ensured dates & …
-Michele Pearson, Supply NC, Client
Mrs. Pate's knowledge and professionalism was very impressive to us and she was very understanding of our needs. Mrs. Pate did all she could getting us codes and keys. We will deal with her if we get another chance and will recommend her to others.
-Betty & Joseph Fowler, McCall SC, Client
We came to North Myrtle Beach to buy our future retirement Golf Villa and with her professional dedication we not only have only secured our future home, we are also enjoying the sun & fun of South Carolina. We are counting the days when we can shake off the dust of Baltimore Maryland and leave its chaos and turmoil far behind us.
-Gene Evans, Baltimore MD, Client
Sylvia Pate was nice and helpful. She helped me through the whole process. That was very important since I live 4 hours away.
-Janet Galbreath, Easley SC, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond