Your Holden Beach and Brunswick County NC and Myrtle Beach, SC Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home on the Carolina Coast:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about community features
- Ability to target property searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
Sylvia was always available to work around our schedule which was important since we lived three hours away. Hit some obstacles with the mortgage company but Sylvia did everything she could to push them along and keep our closing on time.
-K Bray, Charlotte NC, Client
Sylvia is a great realtor, she knows the local market and we highly recommend her for your real estate needs. She helped us sell one current property and purchase our new property. She walked with us through both transactions and helped us in so many ways. As out of town sellers/buyers it was reassuring to have Sylvia watching out for us locally.
-Brian & Jill Davis, Client
Took her time and had the buyer in mind throughout the transaction. She was excellent in knowing exactly what we were really interested in. I think she covered it all with excellent salesmanship and honesty. She was excellent in every way and that is all I can give.
-James D. Worley, Little River SC, Client
Sylvia Pate was nice and helpful. She helped me through the whole process. That was very important since I live 4 hours away.
-Janet Galbreath, Easley SC, Client
"Great personality, punctual, helpful and knows her stuff!! She helped us purchase a second home at the coast. She knew which condos had pending lawsuits with HOA or builders. She made the purchase a smooth process! Highly recommend her!" lilcaddies (4519 N Plantation Harbour Dr UNIT X18, Little River, SC 29566)
-Julia Kinlaw, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond