Your Holden Beach and Brunswick County NC and Myrtle Beach, SC Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home on the Carolina Coast:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about community features
- Ability to target property searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
-Don Brown, Ashburn VA, Client
Sylvia Pate was nice and helpful. She helped me through the whole process. That was very important since I live 4 hours away.
-Janet Galbreath, Easley SC, Client
Wow! This could be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We7#&218;ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Excellent. I am also a specialist in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.
We came to North Myrtle Beach to buy our future retirement Golf Villa and with her professional dedication we not only have only secured our future home, we are also enjoying the sun & fun of South Carolina. We are counting the days when we can shake off the dust of Baltimore Maryland and leave its chaos and turmoil far behind us.
-Gene Evans, Baltimore MD, Client
Mrs. Pate's knowledge and professionalism was very impressive to us and she was very understanding of our needs. Mrs. Pate did all she could getting us codes and keys. We will deal with her if we get another chance and will recommend her to others.
-Betty & Joseph Fowler, McCall SC, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond